Regals Basketball Team Camp
June 15-16, 2017
Gilbert Sports & Fitness Center at California Lutheran University
For girls' high school and club teams looking for a competitive basketball experience
Register Online Download Flyer
Sign Up Deadline: June 16, 2016
- Each team is guaranteed 4 competitive games (2 per day)
- The camp will also include skill clinics provided by the Cal Lutheran coaching staff and players in areas of shooting, passing, defense, and post/perimeter play.
- All players receive a Cal Lutheran Women's Basketball Camp T-Shirt
- Price: $275 per team or $500 for two teams (maximum of 15 players per team).
- Hours: 10:00am-4:00pm (times are subject to change based on number of teams)
- Lindsay Goldblatt, Head Coach, Cal Lutheran Women's Basketball
- Current Regals Basketball Players
Following a national search, Goldblatt was hired in 2013 as the head coach of Cal Lutheran women's basketball. A native of Southern California, Goldblatt is no stranger to Ventura County, serving as the head coach at Moorpark College for the last six seasons. During her tenure at MC her squads advanced to three consecutive CCCAA playoff berths and an Elite Eight finish in 2012-13, which was the best program finish since 1996. Goldblatt accumulated 94 victories, with 15 or more in all but one season, at the helm of the MC women's basketball program after being named the head coach at the age of 23. During the 2012-13 season, the Lady Raiders produced 19 wins and Goldblatt had seven scholar athletes as well as a Second Team All-State player. Prior to being named the head coach at Moorpark, Goldblatt spent a year as an assistant at her alma mater. Her playing days began at El Camino Real HS where she was a letter-winner in basketball, volleyball and softball. She went on to play both basketball and softball at Moorpark before transferring to San Diego State where she was a walk-on point guard for the Aztecs for two seasons.
You may cancel your camp registration for any reason within 2 weeks of your session start and receive a refund less $25 administration fee for each camper's session. Cancellations less than 2 weeks before the camp session begins are non-refundable. To cancel your registration, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.