Regals Basketball Team Camp
June 15, 2017
Gilbert Sports & Fitness Center at California Lutheran University
For girls' high school and club teams looking for a competitive basketball experience
Register Online Download Flyer
Sign Up Deadline: June 10, 2017
- The camp will also include skill clinics provided by the Cal Lutheran coaching staff and players in areas of shooting, passing, defense, and post/perimeter play.
- All players receive a Cal Lutheran Women's Basketball Camp T-Shirt
- Price: $275 per team or $500 for two teams (maximum of 15 players per team).
- Hours: 10:00am-4:00pm (times are subject to change based on number of teams)
- Lindsay Goldblatt-Samaniego, Head Coach, Cal Lutheran Women's Basketball
- Current Regals Basketball Players
In four seasons at the helm of the Cal Lutheran women's basketball program, head coach Lindsay Goldblatt-Samaniego has guided the Regals to a 67-39 record while making four straight appearances in the SCIAC Postseason Tournament.
In 2016-17, the Regals competed against four ranked opponents in NAIA and Division III in non-conference play, which prepared CLU for a yet another deep run in the SCIAC. The Violet and Gold went 12-4 for the second straight season, and Goldblatt boasts a 46-18 record against the SCIAC in her four seasons at Cal Lutheran.
Goldblatt coached the Regals to a second consecutive 19-8 season in 2015-16 while advancing to the SCIAC Postseason Tournament Championship for the second year in a row.
In the 2014-15 season, the Regals went 19-8 to place second in SCIAC and advanced to the SCIAC Postseason Tournament Championship for the first time under Goldblatt.
A native of Southern California, Goldblatt is no stranger to Ventura County, serving as the head coach at Moorpark College for six seasons.
Her playing days began at El Camino Real HS where she was a letter-winner in basketball, volleyball and softball. She went on to play both basketball and softball at Moorpark before transferring to San Diego State where she was a walk-on point guard for the Aztecs for two seasons.
You may cancel your camp registration for any reason within 2 weeks of your session start and receive a refund less $25 administration fee for each camper's session. Cancellations less than 2 weeks before the camp session begins are non-refundable. To cancel your registration, please email us at email@example.com.